File A Complaint
Please use this complaint entry process for your use in registering your complaint.
Please provide all of the requested information and attach any other documents or information you feel are relevant to this matter.
Upon our receipt of your complaint, you will receive notification of the Board's staff representative to whom this case has been assigned and he will be your contact person regarding this matter.
Your assistance is very much appreciated and we assure you that your complaint will receive prompt attention.
The Complaint Process will lead you thru the following steps:
- Identify yourself (the Complaintant)
- Identify whom the Complaint is against (the Respondant)
- Provide details about the Complaint
- Provide documents to support your Complaint (optional)
- Identify any Witnesses to support your Complaint (optional)
- Finalize the Complaint